Monday, July 27, 2009

On buying a baby play mat featuring a rocket ship and a planet and a flying saucer

Me: I can't believe that no one else snapped it up.

(It was a display model on deep discount at the maternity store.)

Ed: Maybe other people don't think outer space is as cool as we do.

Me: You know why that is?

Ed: Because we're nerds?

Me: Yeah. FYI.



P.S. There is something on the fabric playmat that looks like an alien version of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. (Check the lower right corner.)

3 comments:

Robert H said...

"I can't believe nobody has picked up this baby sized pocket protector yet. Does everyone want their pockets to get ruined with ink?"

Kris said...

I'm glad Ed is seeing the light. :)

elizabeth said...

I think it's awesome and I'm the least nerdy person you both know. Ps I just figured out how to do this.