Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I'm thankful for an uneventful pregnancy and access to excellent pre-natal care. I'm thankful for how our little guy has been showered with love and affection (and mountains of gear) before he's even arrived.

I'm thankful for snuggly and/or entertaining pets.

I'm thankful that we ordered our Thanksgiving meal from Whole Foods and now we (Ed, Brad, Kris) can all relax instead of cooking.

I'm thankful for Minuteman Masters Swimming, without which I would be pretty out-of-shape (and even more grumpy) right now. I barely feel pregnant when I'm in the pool. However, riding a bike (even on the trainer) has been a no-go for weeks.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, family, friends, and colleagues. And I'm thankful for Facebook and blogs, which help me keep track of what they're all up to. :)

I hope you're all having an excellent Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michele!! Ed!! Congratulations!! Can you tell how excited I am? :)

What joy. Remember to have fun on this wild adventure! Can't wait to meet him. Maybe this summer?

We send love and the sweetest blessings. Life is grand.

Cindy, Blake and Hattie