Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby party!

Kris, Rachel, and Neilie threw a lovely, low-key baby party for me and Ed and the little guy on Sunday. They were wonderful hostesses. Check out the food! I tried all five desserts.



All the children who attended were blond and male. Quite a coincidence.



My sister's back deck was very popular.



A fine book selection from Craig.



Some lovely art from Jen. If only our cats enjoyed leaving the house.



I surprised Ed with a baby-sized sweater vest featuring cabled owls, using organic yarn from Maine that my mother-in-law gave me as a gift a few years ago. I found that it is very difficult to do secret knitting now that Ed works from home. :) My sister was a huge help!



Brad and Fiona made this quilt themselves!



Mark A was in town for the weekend from SF and completely surprised us!



Hanging on the deck.



Lani entrances many guests.



The beautiful sweater my sister knit for the baby (pic stolen from her blog). Project details and additional photos are on her blog.



The adorable bunny slippers my sister knit for the baby (pic stolen from her blog).

No comments: